Shokunin USA Spire Damascus Pocket Knife
Pocket Knife description;
7.25", Custom, Hand Made, Hand Forged, Damascus pocket knife, Bone Handle, Damascus folding knife, personalize
HANDMADE FORGED DAMASCUS STEEL FOLDING HUNTING KNIFE - The blade is hand forged through a process of layering, welding and hammering. This results in each blade having a unique design or as some would say a “fingerprint”. Each & every knife is truly one of a kind.
Damascus steel has outstanding properties of strength and hardness. We amplify its properties by oil quenching it at 2100 deg F to cool it down fast and we do it twice to make sure it’s hard to its inner core to withstand any kind of work you may put it to use. It achieves a 58 or higher HRC on the Rockwell Scale.
We layer & hand forge low and high carbon steels such as 15n20 & 1095. It is then dipped in Ferric Chloride creating a distinct reaction with the metals producing a Damascus like pattern. This is genuine folded steel, not laser printed.
The elegant handle is made with Bone and Damascus guards, brass body and brass mosaic pin.
It has been sealed to prevent cracking or drying and preserve the handle for lifetime.
Size & Measurement:
•Overall length is 7.25""
•Blade length is 3.0"
•Blade thickness is 2.0mm
Complimentary Services & Add ons:
*Complimentary genuine leather hand stitched sheath
*Complimentary re-sharpening rod
*Complimentary keen & precise re-sharpening prior to shipping
*Complimentary gift messages
*Complimentary personalization & engraving available up to 30 characters.
*Gift wrapping service available for minimal additional fee
*Custom orders for 10 or more pieces. You can choose & submit your own design.
ATTRIBUTES & FEATURES:
- HAND FORGED DAMASCUS STEEL: Manufactured with ultra-sharp hand forged Damascus steel cutting core at HRC58-60 hardness, this Shokunin USA knife comes with unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention; Damascus steel outperforms high carbon steel in durability and is easier to sharpen as mix of high chromium steel enhance the other alloying elements.
- ERGONOMIC & WELL-BALANCED: Hollow blade is light weight and compliments the handle in maintaining balance and help to alleviate fatigue and pains on your fingers after use with comfort while providing you with the perfect blend of performance and comfort.
- ULTIMATELY DURABLE HANDLE: The meticulously constructed handle has gone through special treatment, making it extremely impervious to heat, moisture, cold with military grade strength and life-long sturdiness; multiple times riveted for extra resilience,
- SUPERIOR SHARPNESS: Ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 12-15° per side using the traditional 3-step honing method; Nitrogen cooled for ultimate hardness, flexibility and performance.
- ESSENTIAL QUALITIES & USES: This knife looks great in the sheath or on a belt, making it easy to retrieve. It has the perfect sharpness to make your everyday utilitarian tasks an enjoyable experience. Perfect for hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, boating, backpacking, or any other outdoor adventure. It is also a key item to add to your survival or tactical gear!
- DAMASCUS STEEL BLADES: Damascus blades are hand forged through a process of layering, melting and hammering. This results in each blade having a unique design or as some would say a “fingerprint”. Each & every knife is truly one of a kind. Damascus steel has outstanding properties of strength and hardness. We amplify its properties by oil quenching it at 2100 deg F to cool it down fast and we do it twice to make sure it’s hard to its inner core to withstand any kind of work you may put it to use. It achieves a 58 or higher HRC on the Rockwell Scale
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: No premium knife is complete without a lifetime warranty; our masterpiece knife is fully covered for life, free exchange or return for life if the item is defective.
Shokunin USA prides itself in 100% handmade Damascus steel knives. As a result of using natural materials, each of our knives is an original & may result in slight variations of color or pattern. Damascus steel is a very intricate combination of various types of steel, allowing it to have both flexibility and strength. This special combination produces a beautiful pattern on the blade, as well as microscopic serrations allowing effortless cutting. With the hard work of our specialized team, we aim to create strong, sharp and fully functional handmade Damascus steel knives.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We understand that buying online is sometimes hard because of fit. We here at EO offer a 100% refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with your product.
What payment methods can I use?
We offer 35 different payment methods including major providers like Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, American Express and Diners as well as many different local payment methods including Klarna, iDEAL, AliPay, Sofort, giropay, and many more.
Can I purchase items with another currency?
Yes, you may select a currency based on your personal preference. When you select your country in the country selector on the upper right of the website or are taken directly to your country’s version of the website, you will see prices listed in the regional currency.
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
We do everything we can to fulfill orders quickly and unfortunately cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address. If a mistake has been made with your order information, it’s quickest to create a new order with the correct information and then let our Customer Service department know.
Do you offer e-gift cards for international customers?
E-gift cards are only available to customers shipping within the U.S.
What is the average shipping time?
We will deliver products to you as soon as reasonably possible. Orders are usually dispatched between 1-3 days from the date of the order being placed. Please contact us our customer service team if your delivery has not been received within the dates described. All shipping times can change at anytime when your package is with the carrier. Examples being inclement weather, misroute, ETC.
How To Return My Items?
We do not currently offer free returns to overseas customers. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to us yourself. We advise that you mark your package ‘returned goods’ to avoid further duties. Remember: We strongly recommend that you return any items via a registered trackable service and obtain and retain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us. If you request a return through email, we will provide you with a return label.